Thursday, October 4, 2007

Oh, Happy Days!


Hi Friends,

My tails a waggin' and I'm jumpin' for joy (I'm always jumping and it gets me in trouble sometimes!). Mom Cindy and I have raised $2025.00 with everyone's help, so far. Also, I got to see my girlfriend, Bella today. Isn't she beautiful?

Let me tell you a little about Bella. She is three months older than I am (she's a Wheaten Terrier, too). She's very special to the Coney family, because after Pooh Bear Coney died, Bella walked by everyday and Mom got to hold her and love on her, until I came along! Well, after I came along, I just couldn't believe how beautiful she was. She has a really nice human family, too; I especially like her human brothers Cameron and Chandler! They ALWAYS play with me, when I walk by their house. Boy kids are some of my favorites 'cause they don't care if I jump on them and they love to run and play.

About the walking...it is coming along GREAT, according to Mom Cindy. Personally, the only part I really like about walking is visiting all my "buds" in the neighborhood, but I keep reminding myself that I'm doing this for all of those people with lupus. If you'd ever like to walk with Mom Cindy, I'd be happy to let you go in my place.

Doggie love, Landis
35.89 miles walked, 880.11 to go
$2025.00 raised, $7135.00 to go

No comments: