Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


Hi Friends,
Well, this is going to come as no surprise...the humans are having another holiday!!! Apparently, this one has to do with love. I love LOVE; especially when it is directed towards ME! From what I can gather, I'm suppose to send Valentines (whatever they are) to all of the humans and dogs that I love. Do you think any of you could come by and take me shopping for Valentines? I think I'd make a big 'ole mess if I try to make them myself. Plus, I've told you before that the shopping thing looks good to me.
Mom Cindy says that we've already gotten our Valentine's present from all of you. You have helped us raise $10,515 dollars for lupus. I'm not sure I get the whole money thing, but I do know that if people with lupus can live better lives and new medications can be found, I'm all for what money can do! A great BIG thank you to all of you for your support and for your LOVE. You are the best!
One last thing to share. You won't believe this one either. Well, remember how much I hate getting my hair done? It almost got worse than usual. There was another Wheaten Terrier there that needs a new home. He is 4 years old and his name is Duggan. I was scared to death that Mom Cindy was going to bring him home. Remember how much I love my love....do you think my humans have enough for two dogs? I kinda like getting all of the love myself!!!
The flowers in the picture are for each of you for Valentine's Day, in case no one comes by to take me shopping for cards.
I LOVE YOU all......Landis

No comments: