Tuesday, February 19, 2008

We Did It!!!


" A dog is like an eternal Peter Pan, a child who never grows old and who therefore is always available to love and be loved" Aaron Katcher


Hi Friends,
You just are not going to believe this. Mom Cindy and I have met and exceeded our goals. Would you believe that we have raised $10,540.00 for lupus and walked over 950 miles. Guess what else...I've decided that I really like walking every day! I get to go out, check out all my friends in the neighborhood and enjoy our beautiful weather. So, we've decided that we are going to keep walking every day. I've also decided that I love writing my blog, so I'm going to continue telling you about my life and I'll even tell you any news on the lupus front.
For tonight, I just want to send a great big doggie kiss to all of you who have supported our efforts. Mom Cindy says we never would have done it without you! You've all been so kind and so thoughtful to help us. The money that you have donated will make a very big difference in the lives of all of those people with lupus. Mom Cindy says that some new medicines are suppose to be coming out soon. She's all excited about that ( I'd be more excited about a bone, but hey, to each his own).
So, you are still going to see us out walking and we are leaving our fundraising page up for awhile, in case anyone else wants to donate. You're all the very best!!!!
Much, much love and many, many thanks, LANDIS

$10,540.00 raised

978 miles walked


THANK YOU!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay!!! Congrats Brother Landis!