Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy Easter


Hi Friends,
By now, you have probably heard that we walked over 1,000 miles and raised over $10,000.00 for lupus. Mom Cindy says we are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. A big doggie kiss to everyone for helping us. If you want to drop by my house, I'll give it to you in person. I just love giving doggie kisses!!!!
It seems that another human holiday is just around the corner,of course. You humans have LOTS of holidays. Seems you like to celebrate EVERYTHING. Maybe you can celebrate me and my friends one day....Wheaten Week? Landis Coney Day? Dog Days?
What do you think? We could have it in September around my birthday. It doesn't seem there are many other human holidays then.
So, Mom Cindy says the next holiday is Easter. She says it is a religious holiday, whatever that means. It seems that somehow I'm going to get a basket filled with eggs, like the one in the picture. Mom Cindy says the Easter Bunny hides the eggs, then I get to go find them. Sounds like fun. I love to find treasures in the backyard! Not so sure about some big bunny, but we'll see how it goes.
Gotta go now. I hear my friends next door barking.
Doggie hugs and kisses, Landis

www.firstgiving.com/cindyconey

No comments: