Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Big Trip

Hi Friends,

Look closely at the picture of the Capitol. Do you see me.....noooooooooo! Mom Cindy went to Washington, DC to talk to our Senators and Representatives and guess what she did? She left me home. I still can't believe it. After all of the walking I've done for lupus, she went on this walk to the Capitol without me. Now, it would have been ok if she had left my little sis home, but not me...her big boy. Although I'm very upset about this whole thing, I've decided I'm going to keep walking for all of those people who have lupus. It is only by all of us helping out that they will find a cure for that awful disease and help all those nice people that have it. So, I'm putting my hard feelings aside and I'm going to keep walking.

Also, thank you so much to all of you who made a donation while Mom Cindy was in DC. Our total is going up all the time! If you want to make one now, you can hit the donate button on the left.

I've got to go now. All this talk about walking is making me hungry and dinner is out!

Big doggie kisses to all my buddies,
Landis (and Tully, I guess)

No comments: